Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Get number of tracks from database automatically? (Read 880 times) previous topic - next topic

Get number of tracks from database automatically?

After a crash of my NAS, I managed to restore quite the lot. But as it turns out, most of the files with special characters (', é, à, etc) got lost in the process...

It's no problem to re-rip them, because they're all original cd's. But of course I need to know what files I'm missing.

With musicbrainz dll I can look up per album, but with over 700 albums, it's quite time-consuming. In Excel I managed to get quit the numbers of missing files (complete dump of all files with tracknumber in title, count title and compare with highest tracknumber), but still a lot of work.

Any way to automate this?

Re: Get number of tracks from database automatically?

Reply #1
If you have them stored as lossless, and the tags are fine, then you can try dBpoweramp's "PerfectTunes" with the AccurateRip verification module.  It will give an error message for incomplete albums. The free version works fine.

Re: Get number of tracks from database automatically?

Reply #2
Using foo_uie_sql_tree and from the Example queries use "Statistics/Incomplete Albums" give you the results you asking for ;)