Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Eac Hangs On Certain Tracks (Read 1569 times) previous topic - next topic

Eac Hangs On Certain Tracks

I've been following the Chris Myden EAC/LAME method and I've run into a couple tracks on a few CDs that will constantly cause EAC to completely hang up.

I can leave EAC running all night and the progress bar never makes it past a certain point in the track.  The EAC process is completely hung and somtimes I can't even kill it with 'End Task'.

It was my understanding that EAC would try to read problem areas on a disc and if it couldn't read the data successfully it would give up and make a note in the log.

Is there some setting I've missed that will allow EAC to proceed with the extraction even if there's an error in the track?

Any thoughts?  Thanks.