Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] ESLyric (foo_uie_eslyric) (Read 36210 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Not my release] ESLyric (foo_uie_eslyric)

Reply #25
Great component. It's a lot smoother and has more features than LSPv3 especially as a local lyrics viewer. However is it possible to change the lyrics editor font? Currently it's in monospace and it breaks Japanese characters . Also is it possible to export/import panel preferences as well?

Thanks in advance!

I'll report it to ttsping.

Hello again, I just wondered if there are any updates to this? Or is there any way for me to change it myself?

Also I think I can help a bit with some translation fixes here and there. I'll be glad to!

Reply #26
Hello again, I just wondered if there are any updates to this? Or is there any way for me to change it myself?

Also I think I can help a bit with some translation fixes here and there. I'll be glad to!
Author has collected your demand, newer versions should be added.
Currently author is fixed a bug, when 'Lyric save scheme:Save when loaded + Search...'

Reply #27
However is it possible to change the lyrics editor font?
Now you can change the font by Lyric Editor page right-click menus.

ESLyric v0.3.5 beta2
Code: [Select]
+ Added the setting of the editor(In the right-click menu of the Script Editor or Lyric Editor page)
- Fixed deadlock bug when manually searching lyrics...
- Fixed the bug of some controls are not positioned when dragging the manual search window size.
- Fixed crash bug when starting.
- Other bug fixes.
A long-term share download link

If there is a crash, please upload the latest dmp and txt files. Path: foobar2000\crash reports\

Reply #28
hi, thanks for this component, really nice. :)
UI Column:
Layout->Live editing; right-click on a panel-> Add Panel, the context-menu hasn't translated to english yet.

I wonder if you also consider this as a typo, but I would like that "Foobar2000" could be changed to "foobar2000" (especially with Desktop Lyric as it can be changed by user)

Reply #29
Great component. It's a lot smoother and has more features than LSPv3 especially as a local lyrics viewer. However is it possible to change the lyrics editor font? Currently it's in monospace and it breaks Japanese characters . Also is it possible to export/import panel preferences as well?

Thanks in advance!

I'll report it to ttsping.

Now you can change the editor's default font by your self, just right click and check the '编辑器选项(Editor's option(?)' menu.

And I believe any comments / advices / bugreports / helps would be welcomed by ttsping (component's author)
A rose will bloom, it then will fade.

Reply #30
The latest beta version works well, I can change fonts now, great job! I don't find any crash either.

I do have some more requests and reports that might be worth to look at.

• Several typos I found: Ajust offset (should be Adjust offset) and kalaok mode (I'm pretty sure you mean karaoke here, right?)
  • Also:
    UI Column:
    Layout->Live editing; right-click on a panel-> Add Panel, the context-menu hasn't translated to english yet.

I wonder if you also consider this as a typo, but I would like that "Foobar2000" could be changed to "foobar2000" (especially with Desktop Lyric as it can be changed by user)
  • $rgb and comments (//) not supported in lyrics fallback mode: http://inverness.s-ul.eu/h3zJrWhi.png
  • There's an option to use WSH panel as lyrics background, but I cannot find the input configuration dialogue/button for that?

• Add an option to save non-timestamped lyrics to tag? It is possible to copy non-timestamped lyrics, so why not make it possible to save them as well?
  • Add jump to previous/next line and seek buttons (with shortcut keys) to lyrics editor. Will be useful in correcting mistimed lyrics I think.
  • Option to change lyrics scroll speed? It's kind of slow now.
  • Add fade effect to desktop lyrics?

I think that's all I can come up with. Thanks as always, this component is really great :D

Reply #31
The latest beta version works well, I can change fonts now, great job! I don't find any crash either.

• Several typos I found: Ajust offset (should be Adjust offset) and kalaok mode (I'm pretty sure you mean karaoke here, right?)
  • Also:
    UI Column:

• $rgb and comments (//) not supported in lyrics fallback mode: http://inverness.s-ul.eu/h3zJrWhi.png
  • There's an option to use WSH panel as lyrics background, but I cannot find the input configuration dialogue/button for that?

• Add an option to save non-timestamped lyrics to tag? It is possible to copy non-timestamped lyrics, so why not make it possible to save them as well?
  • Add jump to previous/next line and seek buttons (with shortcut keys) to lyrics editor. Will be useful in correcting mistimed lyrics I think.

I think that's all I can come up with. Thanks as always, this component is really great :D

* It's already possible to copy non-timestamped lyrics, in right-clicked menu 'Copy lyrics(without timestamp)'
* WSH Panel ... option is not use a wsh panel as lyric background, You can check #reply 2 (but some maybe outdated). It just make you can change ESLyric's options (color, fonts, bg, etc...) through a WSH panel with scripts.

Reply #32
* It's already possible to copy non-timestamped lyrics, in right-clicked menu 'Copy lyrics(without timestamp)'

I know. My request is to be able to save them, the non-timestamped lyrics, directly into the tags. Having to copy, open properties panel, set a new field, and paste is not as efficient as a single save button click, isn't it :)

* WSH Panel ... option is not use a wsh panel as lyric background, You can check #reply 2 (but some maybe outdated). It just make you can change ESLyric's options (color, fonts, bg, etc...) through a WSH panel with scripts.

I see, thanks for clearing that up!

Reply #34
Will it support read karaoke timing like minilyric does? That would be great :)

Reply #35
In preferences, you can change the Save Scheme.

It seems to only save timestamped (synced) lyrics, even if I set different tags. What I want is, whatever lyrics I have at hand, either it be synced or unsynced, I want the save option to at least save the unsynced one.

The main reason is that I share my music with my phone, and no music player in android supports reading synced lyrics; only unsynced lyrics. However the save option in ESLyric only saves synced lyrics if the lyrics is already synced, and no unsynced lyrics are saved. I believe this is easy to implement, since you guys can implement it in the copy feature.

I hope I'm being clear enough, just ask more if you don't understand. Please keep in mind that this is merely a suggestion, and I hope you guys could consider it!

Reply #36
I don't know why, but apostrophes look like this:

Reply #37
' is XML or XHTML code for the apostrophe. Your output is being displayed as plaintext instead of processing markup code. My guess is that it came from the Web.

Reply #38

• Also:
    UI Column:

1.2. thx, these words have been modified.
3. I have no plan to improve fallback texts display right now :(
4. using wsh panel as backgound source had blocked in English version.

Add an option to save non-timestamped lyrics to tag? It is possible to copy non-timestamped lyrics, so why not make it possible to save them as well?
may add later.
Add jump to previous/next line and seek buttons (with shortcut keys) to lyrics editor. Will be useful in correcting mistimed lyrics I think.
use up/down arrow key instead?
Option to change lyrics scroll speed? It's kind of slow now.
you mean scroll style in panel's context menu?
Add fade effect to desktop lyrics?
no plan..

Reply #39
I don't know why, but apostrophes look like this:

it comes from web and the component didn't process them, may fix next version.

Reply #40
Will it support read karaoke timing like minilyric does? That would be great :)
I don't know what it looks like, but you may write script to parse/convert them to format that eslyric recognise.

e.g
you can convert other lyric format to
[xx.xx.xx]text[xx.xx.xx]text2[xx.xx.xx]
[xx.xx.xx]text3[xx.xx.xx]text4[xx.xx.xx]
or
standard format
[xx.xx.xx]line1
[xx.xx.xx]line2

interfaces of a parser
function get_my_name()
{
    return "XXX Parser";
}

function get_version()
{
    return "0.0.0";
}

function get_author()
{
    return "XXX";
}

function is_our_type(type)
{
   return type.toLowerCase() == "xrc";
}

function start_parse(data)
{
return xrc2lrc(data);
}

Reply #41
you mean scroll style in panel's context menu?

No, not scroll style, scroll speed. It would be nice to be able to adjust how fast the lyrics could scroll, as for now I find it rather slow.
By the way thanks for the response! I'm looking forward for the save unsynced lyrics to tag option.

Reply #42
I don't know what it looks like, but you may write script to parse/convert them to format that eslyric recognise.
Here is the sample, but yes, finally it works after I parse/convert them to format that eslyric recognise. Thank you :)

Reply #43
Thank you for this great plugin! I don't know if it will be helpful, but previously I was using the Modoki Plugin, and it has several source plugin scripts. I'm not smart enough to convert them... Just thought I'd upload them in case anyone else want to take a crack at 'em!

From testing a little bit, I'm getting results from the following sources: Utamap, Uta-net, Kget and Hatsune Miku Wiki.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/116911/temp/modoki%20lyrics%20plugins.zip

Reply #44
Thank you for this great plugin! I don't know if it will be helpful, but previously I was using the Modoki Plugin, and it has several source plugin scripts. I'm not smart enough to convert them... Just thought I'd upload them in case anyone else want to take a crack at 'em!

From testing a little bit, I'm getting results from the following sources: Utamap, Uta-net, Kget and Hatsune Miku Wiki.

Thank ohyeah please...
I knew Lyric-Show-Modoki, but it seems that those sources cant provide sync lrc files.

Reply #45
Oh, that is a shame :( I feel like I received .lrc files previously but I might be wrong! Still, it has a lot of (mostly Japanese) songs that other sources don't have lyrics for currently.

Reply #46

Hey, this might be the sources I'm looking for. I too fetch lyrics from kasi-time, but so far I did it manually, which is tiresome. However I can't set this plugin up at all after following its official readme, it keeps giving me script initialization error. I'm on 1.3.10 now. Do you have any idea what's going on? Or better yet, may I know what setup are you using in order to get it working?

EDIT: Nevermind, I put the files wrong. It's all good now.

Reply #48
Thank you zeremy, it works perfectly!

ESLyric (foo_uie_eslyric)

Reply #49
ESLyric v0.3.5 beta3

bugs fix

Download
Google Drive