Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Time consumer difference when through Bluetooth audio receiver .. (Read 1258 times) previous topic - next topic

Time consumer difference when through Bluetooth audio receiver ..

Last time I came here for a solution to connect my Samsung TV  home audio system to my built-in speakers of my laptop. All suggestions concluded a further purchase of a Bluetooth adapter or a Bluetooth audio receiver. I finally got in touch with my TV  retailer who admit that there is no insert Bluetooth function in the TV at all. That's why a new gadget a Bluetooth audio receiver in hand.

All things went smoothly and happily with this receiver. Even I can feel the rhythm flowing through home audio when I clean my lawn or take a snap in the yard. Then I order another one put and used in my car. I sensed obviously the performance difference. Every time it takes much longer time to establish connection between the car audio and my iphone5s and even disconnects now and then. I ever test my phone and it is ok with the Bluetooth. So is it possible that the problem comes from any compatible issue or any Bluetooth protocols ?

I am not sure. I am stunned because I think the performance should be better as the connection distance is much closer in a narrow car.

Any new wise ideas?