Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: playlist view | always scroll to top (Read 1428 times) previous topic - next topic

playlist view | always scroll to top

I want to have the playlist view to always scroll to the top when activated (for every playlist).

Reply #1
well, it's just internet, we can't hear your voice, but it seems that you doesn't want to sound politely? I also want several things like faster CPU, GPU, etc...
Nvm.

Is it really that hard to just press "Home" button on your keyboard whenever you change playlist? It works fine here.

Reply #2
Is it really that hard to just press "Home" button on your keyboard whenever you change playlist? It works fine here.

Now that we're back on subject it doesn't seem like a valid solution. 

Don't trip chicken strip I only formated my question this way to get rid of any useless information. If you don't get it, then you shouldn't post useless information "oh press this and press that".

perhaps I should have tagged my topic "str8-to-da-point"? P.S. no BS?

I'm not sure if I past the test yet (if using Foobar2000 has one ), but AFIK you can customize this player to the bone.... Unless i'm asking too much (pushing the limits).

Reply #3
Please calm down people. When I look at the first two posts I see one which lacks information about what the OP expects from the reader (this could be presented in the form of a question) and another which contains a bit too much speculation about the attitude of the OP for my taste.

On the topic at hand: The playlist views I know do extra work to preserve the visible part of the playlists when the user switches playlists. As far as I know none of them provides an option to disable this feature. I also do not know of an option or plugin which would modify the focused and selected items when a playlist is activated.

Reply #4
i'm unable to test but this snippet for WSH panel mod should work. it seems an odd request though.

http://code.google.com/p/foo-wsh-panel-mod/downloads/list

Code: [Select]
function on_playlist_switch() {
    var ap = plman.ActivePlaylist;
    if (plman.PlaylistItemCount(ap) == 0) return;
    plman.ClearPlaylistSelection(ap);
    plman.SetPlaylistSelectionSingle(ap, 0, true);
}

Reply #5
it seems an odd request though.

that's because I have one playlist that sorted by date added and I want to view that playlist always scrolled to the top for easy viewing