Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can fb2k cycle through art images + search in subfolders too? (Read 929 times) previous topic - next topic

Can fb2k cycle through art images + search in subfolders too?

Hello Folks,

I am using the last Foobar 1.2.1 and I am wondering if is there any way to have the art works cycling?

And any way to have it searching also in the subfolders?
In many cases I have the artworks JPG located in subfolders having different names (i.e. artwork, artwork-info, images, scans... and so on)

Many thanks in advance and regards, Andrea

Can fb2k cycle through art images + search in subfolders too?

Reply #1
you could try WSH panel mod and my simple image viewer script. by default it displays all images in the playing file's folder. you scroll using your mouse or they can cycle at set intervals. all options are on the right click menu.

you can specify subfolders manually but you might run into limitations as the input dialog i use is limited to 255 characters. i might try and add support for scanning through subfolders automatically.

my script + instructions are here... http://db.tt/BInQ3Abm