Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #2] From: How to display RG type in use ? (Read 1926 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #2] From: How to display RG type in use ?

however, I wouldn't want to force people to display the status bar simply because they want this feature. The questions are whether that is what the majority of users would want ...

You probably missed something when you think that foobar2000 is a democratic project where the majority of users tells what's the best and where nobody is forced to accept some things.

Reply #1
however, I wouldn't want to force people to display the status bar simply because they want this feature. The questions are whether that is what the majority of users would want ...

You probably missed something when you think that foobar2000 is a democratic project where the majority of users tells what's the best and where nobody is forced to accept some things.
  I can't decide whether you are for the people or against the people.

Is F2k the sole preserve of a select few, can the "COMMON" peasant not have a voice ?, etc...

I think not.
More stars in the universe than grains of beach sand

Reply #2
Maybe somebody (who knows that better than me) could explain that.
I can suggest that you don't comment on F2k issues as by your own admission you don't know anything about the innards of f2k.

"enough with the negative vibes man", quoted from Kelly's Heroes - finest Donald Sutherland performance to date.

Reply #3
I can suggest that you don't comment on F2k issues as by your own admission you don't know anything about the innards of f2k.
Yep! And if someone else (who indeed knows it better) explains it to you then you will have to believe it in the same manner! And because of that i mentioned: foobar2000 is not about democracy!

Reply #4
Yep! And if someone else (who indeed knows it better) explains it to you then you will have to believe it in the same manner! And because of that i mentioned: foobar2000 is not about democracy!
And you have needlessly hi-jacked a good usefull thread with your egotistical teenage mindless ego, now, please do the right thing and FOXTROT OSCAR.
Leave this thread alone, you really aren't obliged to comment here, nothing to see, move along please.
Jesus H Crist, and I thought my kids were out the door and done with.