Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TROLLING] From: audiophile power cords (Read 870 times) previous topic - next topic

[TROLLING] From: audiophile power cords

It's a basic assumption of audiofoolia that everything is bad. That's why everything sounds different to them.
[/quote]

After reading this thread and your most detailed and thoughtful analysis regarding audiophile powercords, I get the sense  that you guys have open minds and the kind of self images that would never bludgeon any unsuspecting audiophile (or was it Audiofool) with your positions of authority or marginal professional successes.  Maybe you guys can tell me what to buy and stuff...I wouldn't want to rely on my own 30 + years of experiences regarding anything as difficult as enjoying my own stereo system. Jeepers, it sure is thrilling thinking about the prospect of getting to exchange ideas in such a warm, accepting and nurturing environment.