Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Flake (Read 5951 times) previous topic - next topic

Flake

Where can I find the latest version (or compile) of flake encoder (command-line)?
I found C# flake encoder (Cuetools) here but I'm not shure it's up-to-date. I tried to replace CUETools.Codecs.dll and CUETools.Codecs.FLAKE.dll with files from latest CUETools (2.0.9), but exe crashes with this versions.

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

Flake

Reply #3
That "latest" version 0.11 is absolutely outdated! (2007 year!)
I was talking about something like this:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=74242
this version compiled 1 year ago, but it's too unstable

The latest compilation is outdated, but SVN is the place to get the most up to date version of flake. And it improved significantly since 0.11.

Flake

Reply #4
Remember that the .dll's that come with CueTools are not the same as standard Flake. From CueTools website:

"libFlake is written specially for CUETools and is loosely based on Justin Ruggles' flake encoder."
Glass half full!

Flake

Reply #5
http://flake-enc.svn.sourceforge.net/

It seems like here is only source code. While I need latest win32 compiles. Where can I get it?
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

Flake

Reply #7
Ok, I've built the current flake-enc SVN code, but no guarantees about the binary. May work, or not. (A quick test shows it does work, but the encoder doesn't support piping... probably a feature and not a bug.)
flake_svn.7z

Flake

Reply #8
Thanks! It works.

But I saw that cuetools version has LTP settings. Does original flake allow this feature?
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!