Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Plugin for recently played list? (Read 2681 times) previous topic - next topic

Plugin for recently played list?

I'd like to be able to keep track of the tracks I've most recently played - the last dozen kind of thing.
I've seen odd posts about playlists but wondered whether there is a way to have a simple list to look at?

Reply #1
With the official playback statistics plugin you can list recently played files (Menu Library --> Playback Statistics)
You can also create an auto-playlist with it.

Download:
http://www.foobar2000.org/?page=Download

EDIT: typo

Reply #3
Does foo_navigator alter tracks' tags?

Reply #4
Without foo_navigator t's not possible to say the last 10 songs that are played, but it's possible to query for the last songs played in a customizable length of time (for example, last hour or last week(s). You need the mentioned playback statistics for that.

foo_navigator doesn't alter tracks tags, its a database query you can also perform yourself with autoplaylists. The advantage of foo_navigator is that you can set a number of tracks played instead of only querying for played last set period.

Reply #5
foo_navigator seems to be what I'm after.
The real drawback I can see though is that there is no way to reverse down the recent sequence and have it simply repeat the tracks, without requeuing them all.
The Playback>previous control seems ok for just the one previous and then seems to loose its way