Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What is the little red slashy mark on the disc icon in EAC's datab (Read 1984 times) previous topic - next topic

What is the little red slashy mark on the disc icon in EAC's datab

Some of my discs that I have ripped with EAC (FLAC) display a little red mark on the disc icon when I view them in the "Browse Database" option within EAC.  What does that little marking mean?

What is the little red slashy mark on the disc icon in EAC's datab

Reply #1
Some of my discs that I have ripped with EAC (FLAC) display a little red mark on the disc icon when I view them in the "Browse Database" option within EAC.  What does that little marking mean?

That there is extended info at either the track or disc level.  If you hit the 'extended' tab at the bottom of the window, you'll get another window with text in it.  A lot of people put the IDG or the release date in there.
FLAC -8 | MP3 V2