Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem with buttons import (Read 2287 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with buttons import

Hi,

I'm using foobar 0.9.4 with columns UI.

I wanted to use the wmp 11 buttons I found here.

After import of the .fcb-file the buttons disappear and the Buttons toolbar is empty. For a test I imported the ascii buttons from musicmusic and those worked.

Does anybody know where the problem is?

Thanks,
Michael

Reply #1
try to reformat the layout (just create a new vertical splitter and insert them there). I guess wmp buttons need more space. Also check in you have all the needed libraries (pref/ display/columns UI/ main tab, Libraries info>POPULATE)

Reply #2
try to reformat the layout (just create a new vertical splitter and insert them there). I guess wmp buttons need more space. Also check in you have all the needed libraries (pref/ display/columns UI/ main tab, Libraries info>POPULATE)

Thanks, that was very helpful. I didn't know about these libraries. Populate showed errors on libpng and zlib, so I downloaded and installed them -> buttons work!

Thank you,
Michael