Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to display a "tracklist" in a trackinfo panel (Read 2622 times) previous topic - next topic

How to display a "tracklist" in a trackinfo panel

Hi, has someone a idea or a code, how i can display a tracklist in a trackinfo panel? i´m only using the standart trackinfopanel.

If you don´t know what I mean, here´s an explaination :

I just want to have the Tracks of the current playing album showing up like this :

01. track 1
02. track 2
03. track 3
xx. track x
etc...

but in a Trackinfopanel...is this possible?

greets raven.am0k

Reply #1
um...well...nobody?

Reply #2
um...well...nobody?

You can only display information about the current song, there isn't a way to get information from an entire folder (where the whole album is located).  cwbowron's cwb_hooks can pull info from the next track, which is basically pulling from the queue (correct me if I am wrong on that one). 

I would say that the only way to do what you want is to add each of the track names into a comment tag in each track of the album.

Reply #3
Well, i think that is really the only way...okay...thx for answer