Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Using .php files as a dynamic image? (Read 3244 times) previous topic - next topic

Using .php files as a dynamic image?

I am trying to use the following as my sig:

Click Here

It is using AMIP to send my song info from foobar to this image.

I have tried the <<z>img src="http://keikonium.cutpage.com/np/signature.php"> html, and the [<z>img]http://keikonium.cutpage.com/np/signature.php[/<z>img] code, but don't seem to work.

Is there anyway to use this file as an image? I have succedded in doing so everywhere except here >_>.
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

Reply #1
This site is sort of anti-sig, so i wouldn't recommend it anyhow. They might have been disabled.

Reply #2
This site doesn't support images or links in sigs. It's in a sticky somewhere.

Reply #3
This site doesn't support images or links in sigs. It's in a sticky somewhere.
Praise the Lord. 

Looking at some other forums I am astonished by some of the sigs that people use: half page animated banners with absolutely no purpose.

There was a report recently that the HA sig has been shortened to 64 characters max.  That's great by me.

Woah!  I've just clicked on your link.  I am so glad that you can't use that.  If everyone had sigs like that post content would become second fiddle.  The song title font is much larger than the default post font; the incidental information (do I really need to know the samplerate?!) is around the same size!  I ask you: is the bitrate of the song that you are currently listening to equally as important as what you or others have to say in the thread?

Can't it at least output in two colour GIF/PNG using a small font?  If it just said:

--------------------
Of All The Gin Joints In All The World, Fall Out Boy

... I would have little issue with it. It still wouldn't work here though.

I've just found another reason to appreciate HA.
I'm on a horse.