Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: No embedded CUE sheets on wavpack compressed image with EAC? (Read 3393 times) previous topic - next topic

No embedded CUE sheets on wavpack compressed image with EAC?

Hi guys, I dunno why but EAC is no longer embedding CUE sheets on my wv images. I haven't touched anything, just installed REACT. I checked the command line options and everything seems ok. 

Here are the settings:

%d -t "Artist=%a" -t "Title=%t" -t "Album=%g" -t "Year=%y" -t "Track=%n" -t "Genre=%m" -t "comment=High Quality, EAC secure, Lossless WavePack " wavpack.exe -h -m %s -w "Cuesheet=@*.cue"

Do you guys have any idea what may be causing wavpack to skip embeding the CUE sheet. I checked with Foobar2000 as well as burrrn. I can manually embed the CUE sheet with Foobar anyway but EAC and wavpack should be able to do this...

By the way I create the backups using the Copy I mage and create CUE sheet (compressed) command.

Reply #1
If you installed REACT, it should automatically configure EAC's command line to work with REACT on first run. You need to Press Alt-F2 to edit the REACT INI file, and set Config=WV. Close notepad, and hit F10.

Reply #2
I am not using react, just EAC. I only mentioned REACT as it might have affected any settings, I don't know. This is weird to say the least

Reply #3
When you use the wildcard in the cuesheet name like that you must have only one file that matches.

If that's not it you can use the debug mode that wavpack.exe has. Just rename (or create a duplicate) called wavpack_debug.exe and specify that to EAC (I keep both in my system32 directory). The you can look at the log file that WavPack creates and (hopefully) figure out what it's having trouble with. It will display all the command-line args that EAC passed and any error messages generated, plus some other potentially useful information.

Reply #4
cool, thanks for the info, I will try that. The weird thing is that it worked find before. Anyway, thanks.