Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: fpl -> m3u conversion? (Read 5152 times) previous topic - next topic

fpl -> m3u conversion?

Is there a way I can convert my .fpl files to .m3u?  I have 131 of them that are entirely unusable in Linux (I'm a *nix n00b, currently teaching myself Slackware the hard way, I just learned how to mount my Windows partition, yay!), which is a lot to manually.  Hope I'm not SOL, but tell me if I am.

Incidentally, thats the one thing that pisses me off about Linux so far - lack of an excellent audio player.  For all the ingenuity of the *nix community, they had to emulate Winamp?!?

fpl -> m3u conversion?

Reply #1
First open the *.fpl in foobar2000, then save as *.m3u ! 

Solaris

fpl -> m3u conversion?

Reply #2
First open the *.fpl in foobar2000, then save as *.m3u !  

Solaris

Well yeah, just 131 times...

fpl -> m3u conversion?

Reply #3
If you have the fpl files in one directory it's pretty easy (otherwise i don't know):

1) "Playlist"-->"Load Playlist" (here you can select several fpl files at once)
2) Foobar2000 will open every playlist in its own tab.
3) Right click on one of these tab riders and select "Save all playlists".
4) You'll then be asked for the playlist format (select m3u here) and the destination.

Regards,
The Link

fpl -> m3u conversion?

Reply #4
If you have the fpl files in one directory it's pretty easy (otherwise i don't know):

1) "Playlist"-->"Load Playlist" (here you can select several fpl files at once)
2) Foobar2000 will open every playlist in its own tab.
3) Right click on one of these tab riders and select "Save all playlists".
4) You'll then be asked for the playlist format (select m3u here) and the destination.

Regards,
The Link

I love you.