Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_scheduler plugin (Read 176559 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #251
It seems that you have to run something as a service (pycron for instance) or using the windows taskbar to wake your pc up.

--------------------------------

Does anybody know if there is a way to load a particular playlist?
With scheduler or without it.

Thanks.

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #252
It seems that you have to run something as a service (pycron for instance) or using the windows taskbar to wake your pc up.

--------------------------------

Does anybody know if there is a way to load a particular playlist?
With scheduler or without it.

Thanks.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326889"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yep, that's actually what I'm doing now.

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #253
This plugin is really cool - one question - the Play action seems to skip through about five songs randomly before choosing the real one it's going to play.  Why is this?

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #255
Is foo_scheduler still in active development? I really love it; just wondered if we might expect any updates any time soon.

C

Edit: One feature I would like to see is an Action to 'Enable Schedule' on event. ie. one of the existing schedules is turned on after a trigger event.
Also, is there any reason why the 'Foobar command' Action only has a limited set of commands and not the full foobar repetoire?

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #256
I think I've found a bug with foo_scheduler

When I add a "change volume action", say to -60 db with a fade time of 1200 seconds (20 min), everythings goes fine during the first 5 minutes (the volume decreases slowly) then, at around 6-7 minutes, the volume brutaly comes back to 0 db 

Is this bug known ? Will it be fixed ? Thanks

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #257
Hello guys. Just giving sign that I'm still living ;-)

I'm going to release a new version of the plugin some time after there is 0.9 API available. I will then consider all requests (and include those making sense, rigth now there ise quite long list of them).

Cheers,
Filip

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #258
Hello guys. Just giving sign that I'm still living ;-)

I'm going to release a new version of the plugin some time after there is 0.9 API available. I will then consider all requests (and include those making sense, rigth now there ise quite long list of them).

Cheers,
Filip
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=359239"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nice to hear from you again, and very nice to hear that you will still support this great plugin in the future.  An idea about the bug I encounter though ?

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #259
I have absolutely nothing of substantial value to add to this thread, except my eternal gratitude for this magnificent plugin. Great stuff!

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #260
I've used foo_scheduler for some time now, and just discovered something strange: the config file constantly grows bigger, filled with dead command entries. Is there a way to get rid of them?

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #262
I'd appreciate that too !

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #263
Me too.. it's the only reason why I still use 0.8.3..

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #264
Lack of the scheduler and Speex plug-ins are what make 0.9 unbearable for me.

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #265
A bump so more people see it. Please someone updates this plugin. Cannot live without it !

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #266
one more in need here...
foo_scheduler help me to shutdown the computer when I wanna go to bed when listening to music ;\

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #267
one more in need here...
foo_scheduler help me to shutdown the computer when I wanna go to bed when listening to music ;\
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=376684"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yeah, same for me... I use the 0.9, but foo_scheduler and some other components are the few reasons why I still have to use my old 0.8.3 sometimes...

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #268
Another vote for a 0.9 version!

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #269
Be patient. Later next week I will try to at least update the plugin source to new SDK.

Cheers,
Filip

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #270
thanks Filip!!! Btw I love this plugin!!  A reason why I havent switched to 0.9 yet

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #271
thanks for a great plugin.... i cant wait for an updated version

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #272
i joined just now so i could post my desire for this plugin as well

its the only way ive found to set up a decent alarm system to wake me up for work

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #273
Wow, it's amazing to see that others want and need this plugin too.
Ever since I installed foobar 0.9, without the scheduler, my computer tends to be off when I sleep.

Still, take your time, and thanks Filip.

foo_scheduler plugin

Reply #274
yes thanks
i wait for it tooo