Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_quicktag (Read 53429 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_quicktag

Reply #50
read previous musicmusic's posts

foo_quicktag

Reply #51
read previous musicmusic's posts

Sorry, I missed it. Basically all I want to have is a simple way to set a rating for one or more tracks. I could do this using foo_quicktag plugin in fb2k 0.8.3. How can I do it in fb2k 0.9 now? Thanks.

foo_quicktag

Reply #53
Is there a way to manage intermediate sub-menus just like quicktag did with a slash (e.g. Genre, Rating, ...) ?

foo_quicktag

Reply #54
i've tried Chaser's scripts. I think foo_quicktag was better idea, because everytime i rate song with script, a small jumpy masstagger window appears for few miliseconds. That makes no possibility to rate the song ***** (5stars) fast. btw, is there a script with ability to create a hotkey for each rating (1-2-3-4-5)?

foo_quicktag

Reply #55
Why not create some scripts yourself to set absolute rating values? Just use the "Set value" masstagger action for this.

foo_quicktag

Reply #57
Is there a way to manage intermediate sub-menus just like quicktag did with a slash (e.g. Genre, Rating, ...) ?

I too would like to know if this is possible. This was one of the strongest points of quicktag. I had over 100 quicktag scripts to clean up my tags, format them to a specific style and add predefined values. I had all those quicktag scripts gathered in a nice and logic tree structure in the context menu. With the new foobar2000 script functionality this doesn't seem to be possible. At least I haven't found a way yet to organize the scripts. Besides, there are also scripts I don't use on a frequent base. I don't think it's necessary they show in the scripts context menu. Hot keys are not really an option since it are a lot of scripts.

So a new version of quicktag - or a more advanced Scripts submenu would be very welcome.

A nice add on would be that also "File operations/Rename, move or copy files" scripts could be added to the scripts context menu.

foo_quicktag

Reply #59
Why not create some scripts yourself to set absolute rating values? Just use the "Set value" masstagger action for this.

that's what I've done since the beginning, i don't see why people even complain when they don't even try.  however, quicktag does tag without having that minipopup window popup.

foo_quicktag

Reply #60
Hi
i have a problem

I have quick tag under foobar 0.8.3

and i love it

i would love to make a new quicktag THAT ADD "[C]" without the "" in the comment filed

how can i do?