Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_filedate (Read 35523 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_filedate

Reply #27
@Nanak
I've port it to fb2k v0.9 now
get it here

foo_filedate

Reply #29
I played a little bit around with the plugin and I find it very useful. Unfortunately, I found it very slow. Actually, it is not possible to update more than 200-300 files by writing tags at a time.

Anyway, thanks!

Re: foo_filedate

Reply #30
Hello,

Anyone to port this one to the newest foobar? I've tried, but my Visual Studio skills are far from enough.

Reply #31
@ langoustator

foobar2000 change log 2.0: https://www.foobar2000.org/changelog
> Can display file creation time (%file_created%) and attributes (%file_attributes%).
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #32
@ langoustator

foobar2000 change log 2.0: https://www.foobar2000.org/changelog
> Can display file creation time (%file_created%) and attributes (%file_attributes%).

Thanks a lot.

I think I can mimic what foo_filedate did, but I have to use the same masstagger script twice, weird...

With a "format values from other fields" that sets a tag with $replace($left(%file_created%,10),-,), upon first pass, the tag contains "?", then I get the expected result after a second pass with the same script.

Is there a trick to do it in one pass?

Reply #33
I"m using ↓.

Playlist View: $date(%file_created%)

Album List Filter (YYYY-MM): "$cut($date(%file_created%),7)" IS 2022-12

Playlist View Sort Pattern (Menu > Edit > Sort > Sort by...):
$sub(99999999,$replace(%file_created%,-,)) - $swapprefix(%album artist%) - $sub(3000,%date%) -%ALBUM% - %DISCNUMBER% - %TRACKNUMBER% - %TITLE%
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)