As of June 20th, 2017, you may find your Photobucket account suspended for overuse. It seems they now want you to cough up $399.99 USD per year for the privilege of unlimited off-site inlining of images.
So, find alternative hosting. Just don't use Photobucket, there are plenty of alternatives. We even have our own file hosting. Of course, I could increase the limit, since certain people have been finding the 40MB per file, and per account, rather cramping.
This Opus 1.2 major release brings many quality improvements, new features, and bug fixes. You can read all the details in this release demo page. Changes since 1.1.x include:
- Speech quality improvements especially in the 12-20 kbit/s range
- Improved VBR encoding for hybrid mode
- More aggressive use of wider speech bandwidth, including fullband speech starting at 14 kbit/s
- Music quality improvements in the 32-48 kb/s range
- Generic and SSE CELT optimizations
- Support for directly encoding packets up to 120 ms
- DTX support for CELT mode
- SILK CBR improvements
- Support for all of the fixes in draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-06 (the mono downmix and the folding fixes need --enable-update-draft)
- Many bug fixes, including integer wrap-arounds discovered through fuzzing (no security implications)
After 4 years of development, version 3.14 of the open source digital audio player operating system Rockbox has been released.
Some new things since version 3.13:
- Ipod Nano 2G, Sansa Fuze+, Sony NWZ E360/E370/E380, Creative Zen Mozaic, Zen X-Fi, Zen X-Fi 3, Zen X-Fi Style, Samsung YH-820, YH-920 and YH-925 are now stable
- Greatly improved USB support on the Ipod Nano 2G, Ipod Classic, Sansa Clip v2, Clip+, Clip Zip, and Fuze v2
- Battery life on Sansa Clip v2, Clip+, Clip Zip, and Fuze v2 is approximately doubled
- New DSP effects including Haas effect surround sound, perceptual bass enhancement, and fatigue reduction
- Configurable master sampling rate and new resampler
- Improved Opus and SPC performance and compatibility
- Improved file browser and music database performance
- Several new games and plugins
See full release notes: 3.14
General audio discussion. All topics which don't fit to other forums should go here.
by 4seasonLast post:
Discuss current news items. Post new items in News Submissions.
by kode54Last post:
Submit news for validation. Validated news will appear in the "Validated News"-section and on the front page.
by KozmoNautLast post:
Make your voice heard in the Hydrogenaudio Polls.
by ThisInstructionLast post:
Hydrogenaudio.org site discussion. Feedback, suggestions, problems etc. related to the the site and forums.
by AwoKLast post:
Discussion of listening test results, techniques and arrangements.
by forestasiaLast post:
Discussion of psychoacoustic phenomena and models, coding architectures and algorithms, and other general DSP related subjects.
by ktfLast post:
This is the forum for regular members to upload files for use by others. Hydrogenaudio.org takes no responsibility for the content that may be present here, but states that any misuse of this forum, as deemed by the staff, may result in revocation of the offending users account. Acceptable content includes freely and legally distributable data of the following types: audio programs, audio samples (under 30 second clips), misc. audio related data, or other utilities which are immediately relevant to the Hydrogenaudio.org community.
by 40th.comLast post:
Discussion of AAC audio compression
by dnewhousLast post:
Discussion of MP3 Audio Compression
by kode54Last post:
Discussion of Ogg Vorbis Audio Compression
by stanisceLast post:
Discussion of other lossy audio codecs like AC3, ADPCM, Atrac, Dolby Pro logic/II, DTS, MP1, MP2, Real Audio, VQF, Wavpack lossy, WMA etc.
by ShinichiLast post:
Discussion of speech codecs like Speex, GSM-FR, GSM-EFR, iLBC, G.723.1, G.728, G.729, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, VSELP, ACELP.xxx etc.
by Phanton_13Last post:
Discussion of MPC (Musepack) audio compression. The official forum is at http://forum.musepack.net/
by KristoLast post:
Discussion of the Opus codec. Both technical/developer and user questions go here.
by krcroftLast post:
Discussion of FLAC Lossless Audio Compression
by danadamLast post:
Discussion of WavPack Lossless Audio Compression
by NejiroLast post:
General discussion of lossless audio compression and other lossless codecs like ALAC, Monkey's Audio, WMA Lossless, OptimFrog, LA, LPAC, Shorten, TAK etc.
by PeterLast post:
News forum of the Audio/Video section.
by PushermanLast post:
Discussion of general A/V topics such as DivX/XviD, AVC (H.264), DVD ripping, VirtualDub, container formats, streaming, and so on.
by greynolLast post:
Discussion dedicated especially to movie and multichannel -audio.
by krabappleLast post:
Discussion of CD-ROM/-R/-RW/DVD-hardware, copying, ripping and burning of CD media, EAC, CDex, Plextools etc.
by crf8472Last post:
by HornetMaXLast post:
Discussion of Audio Hardware, Soundcards, Hi-Fi equipment, stand-alone CD players, portable MP3 players, headphones etc.
by ajinflaLast post:
Discussion of playback and recording of vinyl records, turntables, and related hardware.
by polemonLast post:
Official foobar2000 forum. Discussion about Peter Pawlowski's advanced and compact audio player for Microsoft Windows called foobar2000.
Native MP3, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, FLAC, Ogg FLAC, WAV, MOD -support.
by VicasLast post:
All things "Other".. whatever doesn't fit somewhere else, goes here.
by rupeshforu3Last post:
The trashcan of HydrogenAudio. These posts represent the kind of messages we wouldn't like to see any more. These include: trolls, offensive, zealotry, spam and other useless and redundant messages.
by dnewhousLast post: