Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CDDA Freedb plugin (Read 34598 times) previous topic - next topic

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #50
I have to apologize about the wait on updates to the plugin.  I've been very busy with school and work in the last few weeks.  Don't worry, this doesn't mean the end to the plugin, just a short delay.  I should be able to get to it soon.  With a slowing of the releases to fb2k lately, it makes this more of a reality. 

Also, I plan on releasing the source eventually but first I need to finish things and clean it up a bit.  I'll probably get that on the web in a month or so.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #51
Chillout, dont hurry, plug will be better  if it will be done in quiet and order

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #52
I think this plugin is broken in RC14....it loads the track info fine, but when the next track starts playing it goes back to the generic CD track #.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #53
I see the same problem here with the latest foobar RC14.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #54
like slothdog and error404 i've same situation with flatbinary's cddb plugin in RC14. it loads data ok but when i click on specific track it displays "cd track x". any solution yet?

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #55
I don't think it is plugin's fault.
Try to load cdda track, manually edit info, play track -> all info disappears...

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #56
Yeah, sorry about that, I haven't installed the new version of fb2k yet.  I'll look at it tonight and try to figure out what's going on.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #57
Seems to be fixed in RC15....

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #58
Great news indeed, working here as well

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #59
If field is empty "key=" is written. can't it just be left out?

would it be possible to "tag" files with "normal routines" (masstagger, file info).

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #60
yep! it's functional again in RC15

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #61
I got some problems with this plugin... When I am playing a MP3 playlist, and I pop in an audio disc (I set it to autorun), it'll sorta crash, and foobar will just start to keep sucking memory in...

When I kill foobar, and restart, it'll work like a charm.

I'm using it with foobar 0.8.1 (but it sorta happened in the previous builds as well)....

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #62
Any plan to get this to work with .8 or .81? I really like this plugin better than foo_freedb, but I can't get it to work at the moment. There is no "Play Audio CD" anywhere.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #63
Hi.

Can I submit info to FreeDB using Foobar?

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #64
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229033"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

AFAIK no.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #65
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229033"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

AFAIK no.

Hallo is this information still up-to-date, I would like to submit data to freedb, but I don't want to use another application...

best regards
nlights