Skip to main content
Topic: What is for you the best album ever ? (Read 313471 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What is for you the best album ever ?

Reply #325
Massive Attack - Blue Lines

Reply #326
An interesting question (and a variety of answers).
That will differ as much as it can, but perhaps you get a good overview to what will be "all time classics".

It is in fact for me a hard question to answer, the "best album" i own changes quite often and i would have to separate between genres (even if i hate genres).

Hmmm... if i ask WinAmp then the result is a bit questionable, it reports the soundtrack of DOOM as most played (it's a quite new machine), followed by "DOOM II" and something complete different "Brenda Wooton" respectively the album title is "Crowdy Crawn" together with some tracks by the Grateful Dead - at all not very meaningful.
Recently yes "Crowdy Crawn" is something i listen often to but i can't rate it as best.

There was times in my youth when i immediately would have said "Wish You Where Here - Pink Floyd".
Then "Triosonaten" by J.S. Bach (played by whom ever - even the machine)
Or "Wake of the Flood - Grateful Dead"

And yes to stay to one i would say "Wake of the Flood" is the Grateful Dead album i like best and de-facto i'm listening most time to Grateful Dead (mostly live recordings which i can't count as "album").

Reply #327
I'm not an album guy, but if I were forced to pick one where I like **all* the material it would have to be Earth Wind & Fire - All 'N All

Reply #328
Pink Floyd - Animals
Forward Agency NPO

In progress we (always) trust.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020