Skip to main content
Topic: Text Display (foo_textdisplay) (Read 162781 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Text Display (foo_textdisplay)

Reply #200
Try changing LargeFieldsConfig.txt and see if that helps.

Reply #201
Try changing LargeFieldsConfig.txt and see if that helps.

Ah, that would be the one I'd say, given 1900 characters were displayed while idle but not more (in mine the max is set to '2000'). Had forgotten it was configured in a standalone file.

Reply #202
I'm having the same issue with a dot being displayed, instead of lyrics in the Text Display panel. I have removed the lyrics and unsynced lyrics entries from the LargeFieldsConfig.txt

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/lH2nOmo.jpg

Anything else I could try?
I only recently updated foobar from some pre 1.0 version. I'm on win7x64, foobar 1.4 beta 8.

Reply #203
Update: I have noticed that if "Prefer playing track" is enabled, the lyrics -do- show. Disabling it again shows the dot again. So it seems like this is a bug within Text Display. Ironically this seems to be rather similar to a bug I reported 10 years ago after the initial release. How time flies.

I doubt that this component is still under development though, so I suppose this workaround is as good as it gets.

Cheers

Reply #204
IMO, a text display component is absolutely essential and should be part of foobar's native basic installation.

Reply #205
Let's just hope the legendary @foosion gets to see this ! ;)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018