Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [SINA/CPKTV-LIKE NONSENSE] Comparing 44KHz with 192KHz (24 Bit) (Read 9564 times) previous topic - next topic

[SINA/CPKTV-LIKE NONSENSE] Comparing 44KHz with 192KHz (24 Bit)

Reply #25
because almost all of my music archive are lossy & i don't have any hd sample, but my sound PU is high-end.

[SINA/CPKTV-LIKE NONSENSE] Comparing 44KHz with 192KHz (24 Bit)

Reply #26
As far as I'm concerned, your questions have been answered.

192 will not provide any audible improvement over 44.1 with 2-channel audio unless your hardware/software/drivers/etc. are broken or poorly designed.  If 192 sounds different than 44.1 then there is something wrong on your end.

I see no reason for people to provide you with samples.  You either have a problem or are simply imagining a problem that does not exist.  If you disagree, please explain how receiving samples from others is supposed to help you with your situation.

Never mind.  Topic binned.