Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [v1.1.2 beta4]keypad intermittently loses function (Read 1331 times) previous topic - next topic

[v1.1.2 beta4]keypad intermittently loses function

Background:
Windows 7 64, Foobar2000 v1.1.2 beta4
Since v0.9.6.9 or earlier, I have had assigned keyboard shortcuts to the keypad for various quick tagging, such as ratings. During that time, I have had two keyboards connected, one wired, one wireless.

Issue:
After a varied amount of run time, noted as little as seemingly immediately and as great as over 14 hours, the keypad appears to go dead within f2k. Other programs are not effected, the keypad functions normally elsewhere. Both keyboards are affected. Upon deactivating the numlock, the keys function as arrow keys as expected. Reactivating the the numlock does not revive shortcut function. Changing an option in the shortcut preferences and applying also has no effect. It takes a full restart of f2k to resume full functionality.

I've also noted that when this occurs, any custom buttons I have which target highlighted playlist items also cease to work properly. The currently playing becomes the target. Right click menu is the only way to get around both issues.