Skip to main content
Topic: foo_playlist_organizer (aka foo_plorg) (Read 138024 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_playlist_organizer (aka foo_plorg)

Reply #400
it does not work with 1.3.17
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

Reply #401
Is there any way to also use a folder as a playlist? That is, have it contain playlists and, when selected, list all contained tracks? It's annoying to have a playlist and a folder to do what a folder could do on its own.
If this isn't currently possible, could it be added?

Reply #402
Is there any way to also use a folder as a playlist? That is, have it contain playlists and, when selected, list all contained tracks? It's annoying to have a playlist and a folder to do what a folder could do on its own.
If this isn't currently possible, could it be added?

foo playlist bind -  http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components_0.9/Playlist_Bind_%28foo_playlist_bind%29

Reply #403
Or you can create an autoplaylist with a query like this:
Code: [Select]
%path% HAS X:\Path\To\Music\Folder\

Reply #404
Neither of those seem to have what I want. Playlist Bind doesn't let you bind a folder and you can't put a playlist in autoplaylist. I want a folder that lists songs in the playlists it contains. iTunes does this, but I'm done using iTunes.

Reply #405
is it possible to backup my sorted tree view of 50+ playlists? where does it save this config? thanks.

Reply #406
is it possible to backup my sorted tree view of 50+ playlists? where does it save this config? thanks.

Only if you install before to your F2K plugin  foo jesus.
Download here:  http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_jesus

This plugin saves by default:
configuration;
playlists1.3;
index-data;
theme.fth
PlaybackStatistics.dat

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018