Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 2 easy questions (Read 2778 times) previous topic - next topic

2 easy questions

Hi
let me first say THANKS to Peter for this wonderful software he provides for free 

-I stumbled over an .mpc album that foobar 0.586 identifies as "mpc_encoder = Buschmann 1.7.0...9, Klemm 0.90...1.05"
How old is that mpc encoder and is it's quality compareable to today's 1.1x versions? The quality is "braindead" so as long as it holds up with 1.1x -q5 or 6 it should be pretty fine I hope.. 

-How do I tell the file rename tool of the mastertagger (which I really love) to add add a zero to a one-digit tracknumber, like when I use the scheme "%artist% - %album% - %tracknumber% - %title%" to produce
"x - y - 01 - z.mpc"
instead of "x - y - 1 - z.mpc"
The (%tracknumber%,2) from the display setting doesnt work in the tagger..

thanks i.a.

2 easy questions

Reply #1
The (%tracknumber%,2) from the display setting doesnt work in the tagger..

try
$num(%tracknumber%,2)
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

2 easy questions

Reply #2
ah perfect  gracias