Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MAC -c5000? (Read 3123 times) previous topic - next topic

MAC -c5000?

i saw someone briefly mention this mode, but theres no documentation or talk about it anywhere i looked...

how much better is this over extra high?  is it buggy or anything?  and how much more cpu time am i looking at when i play these files?

MAC -c5000?

Reply #1
and apparently theres a c6000 "braindead" mode...

MAC -c5000?

Reply #2
i have only seen insane -c5000.  its in frank klemm's 3.96b6 release of mac.exe.  problem was I couldn't get files encoded with insane to decode with either fb2k or winamp so I think its only useful for archiving files.  not sure how much % is saved over extra high, or whether its worth it.

MAC -c5000?

Reply #3
i have only seen insane -c5000.  its in frank klemm's 3.96b6 release of mac.exe.  problem was I couldn't get files encoded with insane to decode with either fb2k or winamp so I think its only useful for archiving files.  not sure how much % is saved over extra high, or whether its worth it.

ahh... i see...

yeah, it didn't work in the latest version... (3.97f)

i believe i saw it on a thread you had posted a while ago...

thanks for the clarification... i'll just stick with extra high...