Skip to main content

Topic: foo_softplaylists (Read 172988 times) previous topic - next topic

• lasereye70
  • [*]
Re: foo_softplaylists
Reply #450
Would be nice to get an update or something similar, seems like with the advent of streaming music those of us that have a huge library of music still on their computer have been abandoned with these types of plug ins.

• lasereye70
  • [*]
Reply #451
Frustrating.. Seems like when I run a level 1 similar track playlist anything with the date 2016 and up wont run. I ran one last week for a new album with no problems, now nothing.. running it with any file 2015 and older works fine except it won't pull any tunes from 2016-17, also getting the Playlists feed for user possibly wrong username others were getting.

• lasereye70
  • [*]
Reply #452
Looks like it's on last.fm's end, they replaced a faulty hard drive dealing with the catalog and had issues with the new one.

• lasereye70
  • [*]
Reply #453
Soo It's still not creating any level 1 playlists from any year above 2016, I have the patched version but it's no longer connecting my user to Last.fm, I have the correct user name and password but I keep getting the " failed to download Last.fm Playlists feed for user 'lasereye1970': possibly wrong username" message. This was my one of my favorite plugins and there is nothing else out there even remotely close to this for the playlist generating that I used it for.