Skip to main content
Topic: Calling the third party components service (Read 1649 times) previous topic - next topic

Calling the third party components service

Hello gurus,
  sorry for the newbie question.
  i want to implement my plugin that can call the others(the third party) plugin services. but i dont know the export IF funcs of the third party plugin services.
  how i can understand the export IF than can call it or
  are there some foobar sdk framework methods that can be used ? 

appreciate any comment,thanks.

Reply #1
I'm not sure what you want. Do you want to use another component's implementation of a service from the foobar2000 SDK? Or do you want to use a custom service defined and implemented by another component? In the latter case, you should check if the other component has a documented API. If it doesn't have one, you are out of luck.

Reply #2
Thanks for your answers. In fact , Both were wanted.
[quote author=foosion link=msg=0 date=]Do you want to use another component's implementation of a service from the foobar2000 SDK?[/quote]Read through the SDK, i think this case can be implemented by calling the SDK funcs.
[quote author=foosion link=msg=0 date=]Or do you want to use a custom service defined and implemented by another component? In the latter case, you should check if the other component has a documented API. If it doesn't have one, you are out of luck.[/quote]Understood .

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020