Skip to main content
Topic: foobar2000 DeskBand Controls (Read 284833 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foobar2000 DeskBand Controls

Reply #700
Hi,
is it possible in any way to bind
foobar2000 menu->Playback->Volume up/down
to the volume slider of DBC ?
or add 2 new buttons (example + and - ) which allow turning the volume up/down too, but not scalar.

because, when listening to music via UPNP normal volume slider does not work and gives error message (in f2k):
Scalar volume control not supported with this device.
Please use volume up / volume down menu commands or keyboard shortcuts.

Reply #701
thank you for the fine upgrades! took a little tweaking but everything turned out fine.

would you please consider my request which i posted earlier in the thread? or is it just working as intended? thanks again either way.

hi, thanks for this fantastic addon. I'd like to report a small bug, that when the mouse is hovered over either the deskband or the floating window, mouse4 and mouse5 have their functions reversed i.e. mouse4 (the button closer to the front) skips to the previous track instead of the next. ditto for mouse5, which skips to the next track instead of the previous

Reply #702
Hi tollarbillz.
I guess it depends on the mouse, but I will add a setting to reverse those buttons.

Reply #703
fuffi - I'll take a look. Can you point me to the example of how to play "music via UPNP" ?

Reply #704
I changed the "Detect HTTP links" to YES but there's no "open URL link" in the plugin's menu (only search internet and the other options).
Tested on WWW tagged fields and on URL tagged fields.
Restarted foobar but no change.
Deskband Controls 3.7.1
Foobar2000 1.5.1
Win 7 x64

Reply #705
fuffi - I'll take a look. Can you point me to the example of how to play "music via UPNP" ?
Thanks!

First, you need foo_out_upnp to configure output like in the screenshots.
I'm using a set of libratone speaker (LT-*) as you see in the screenshots. They were configured automaticly by the fine foo_out_upnp component.

Does this helps you to start?

I'm not sure, if you also need some physical speakers which are able to "speak" upnp... but I guess, a software, which is able to play via upnp, like kodi is ok too. Maybe this helps: List of UPnP AV media servers and clients.

And maybe, this post (from peter) helps too? https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=118190.0

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020