Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Total Play Time Help (Read 2345 times) previous topic - next topic

Total Play Time Help

I was wondering if there was a file I could edit that would let me change my total play time?

I recently reformatted, and didn't know what file the total play time data was in in the first place, so I couldn't back it up. But now I'm wondering if I can find that file and edit it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Total Play Time Help

Reply #1
that's not possible. you can't edit foobar's configuration files. i'm sure someone who is better informed than me will be able to explain why.

Total Play Time Help

Reply #2
as far as I know there are no cheat codes for foobar

Total Play Time Help

Reply #3
as far as I know there are no cheat codes for foobar

I don't think it's cheating to get my two weeks back. :/

There's really no way huh? That sucks.

Total Play Time Help

Reply #4
You shoulda back up whole foobar folder and possibly foobar configuration files from your user profile...

Total Play Time Help

Reply #5

AFAIK there's really no way if you don't have a backup of your original configuration files.
But say, what is so important about a number in the preferences telling you how long have played your music with fb2k so far?

Total Play Time Help

Reply #6

AFAIK there's really no way if you don't have a backup of your original configuration files.
But say, what is so important about a number in the preferences telling you how long have played your music with fb2k so far?

Obviously it's not that important, but I like to keep track of how much time I spend listening to music. Between being able to keep my play time and not, of course I'd rather choose to keep it. No big loss though.