Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: %playback_time% doesn't work with the "Copy" command (Read 1337 times) previous topic - next topic

%playback_time% doesn't work with the "Copy" command

Hello.

%playback_time% doesn't work with the "Copy" command's textual output. It only works with "Copy names". Is it intended?

Edit: I just realized I've posted this in the wrong category. Would a moderator mind moving this to the Support section please?

Reply #1
I don't know if it's intended, but you are copying a track, not a track with current playback position, right? (Yes, I know you can say the same for the "Copy name(s)" command, just saying that it doesn't make much sense from this standpoint.)

On another note, what's %playback_time% good for there? A "now playing" text to paste to IRC or whatever IM? I find it hard to imagine somebody cares about the detail that you've already played 37 seconds from the song.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

Reply #2
I don't know; there's probably a reason it works with "Copy names".