Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Win XP] - Music Tasks - Play Selection - plays only last track (Read 1506 times) previous topic - next topic

[Win XP] - Music Tasks - Play Selection - plays only last track

Hi.
Since having installed v1.0 (congrats!) I'm experiencing a weird behavior of the Music Tasks' 'Play selection'/ 'Play all' buttons. Foobar seems to load all the tracks in a folder sequentially and then only plays the last one instead of adding them all to the play list and play all tracks.
Did I miss some of the settings here?

Thanks.

Reply #1
anything?

Btw: Adding files via context menu still works as expected, it's only that 'Music Tasks' menu that doesn't work...

Reply #2
There are some threads about "Play all" not working already, just use the search:
[a href='index.php?showtopic=73511']"Play All", Play all in folder does not work[/a]
[a href='index.php?showtopic=72562']Play all button not working, in the common tasks menu[/a]

My guess is that because most of the developers are just waiting till XP finally dies and there are a lot of alternatives for this task (drag and drop, context menu, open folder from within fb2k, media library, ...), if this issue needs any further changes on the application's side, you shouldn't count on them anyway.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.