Skip to main content
Topic: foo_playlist_attributes (Read 111554 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_playlist_attributes

Reply #250
thank you for your time. meanwhile i did some research in the net and i think i got it how it works anyway thank you very much for your time......the problem was how it works with the wildcards or what is a wildcard and how it works.......https://support.office.com/en-us/article/examples-of-wildcard-characters-939e153f-bd30-47e4-a763-61897c87b3f4  with this link i think i get it thank you :-\

Reply #251
@fbuser: Tracks skipped using the newer versions of foo_skip are not correctly removed from the playlist. If the tracks are skipped in quick succession, the last (or the last few ones) remain in the list and a different track (usually now playing) is removed from the list.

Thanks

Reply #252
@fbuser, I would like to request an addition for this component if you don't mind whenever you feel the need arise to do some code cleanup/maintenance.  I would love it if besides the title format variables to query the stop mark, it would also support the use of title format variables to query when an entry was added to the respective "Played" and "Skipped" playlists.

I accidentally clicked a column header in the "Played" playlist, which of course messed up the order in which the entries were added. If only I could have added a column to show when a track was added to those playlists...

Reply #253
I accidentally clicked a column header in the "Played" playlist, which of course messed up the order in which the entries were added. If only I could have added a column to show when a track was added to those playlists...
Well, after it happened, you could've just gone to "Edit -> Undo" in the menu to revert the unwanted sorting. Although this doesn't help you anymore, for the future you could just protect the relevant playlist against reordering by adding a playlist restriction with "Disabling reordering items" activated in the playlist attributes preferences.

Reply #254
Hi!
I like "Stop after focused track" function from this plugin but is there any way to "mark" focused track after which playback should stop?
Perhaps something like this (this is for tracks added to playback queue): %title%[ $rgb(0,0,255,0,0,255)'('%queue_indexes%')']

Can I set foobar to forget "Stop after focused track" if I close it and open another time?

It would be nice touch if you could add a checkbox to right click menu beside "Stop after focused track" option so I can know if I already turned this on for certain track.

Reply #255
I like "Stop after focused track" function from this plugin but is there any way to "mark" focused track after which playback should stop?
From the help file:
To display the value of the stop mark, which is the relevant playlist index for the active and the playing playlist, the title format variables %pla_stop_focused_track_active% and %pla_stop_focused_track_playing% are available.

Can I set foobar to forget "Stop after focused track" if I close it and open another time?
No, that's not possible.

It would be nice touch if you could add a checkbox to right click menu beside "Stop after focused track" option so I can know if I already turned this on for certain track.
It's probably better to use the above mentioned title format variables for this purpose. You wouldn't need to open the context menu track by track to find the one, which is marked for stopping after.

Reply #256
To display the value of the stop mark, which is the relevant playlist index for the active and the playing playlist, the title format variables %pla_stop_focused_track_active% and %pla_stop_focused_track_playing% are available.
It gives me just some numbers on random tracks I don't even know what they mean.

Reply #257
You can for example display a "*" for the track, which is marked for stopping after in the active playlist like this:
Code: [Select]
$ifequal(%list_index%,%pla_stop_focused_track_active%,*,)

Reply #258
Thanks! That works.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020