Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: Multiple "Facets"? (Read 1888 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiple "Facets"?

Hey all....Have been using Foobar and facets for a while now, but thanks to my tiny screen resolution I can't have all three columns up at once and display the full length of album/artist names.

So I decided to make three tabs, first has Genre, second Artist, third album.

The problem I have is if i select an artist and go to the album tab it doesn't change, and still displays all the albums in my library. Is there a way so that it will change in each tab?

Thanks in advance

Multiple "Facets"?

Reply #1
The problem I have is if i select an artist and go to the album tab it doesn't change, and still displays all the albums in my library. Is there a way so that it will change in each tab?

Each facet element works as "stand-alone", so you won't be able to filter multiple facets that are located in different tabs.

Multiple "Facets"?

Reply #2
thanks to my tiny screen resolution I can't have all three columns up at once and display the full length of album/artist names.

You can configure facets to show each "window" horizontally instead of vertical - Maybe that will help?
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021