Skip to main content
Topic: VERY VERY small issue (Read 3483 times) previous topic - next topic

VERY VERY small issue

hello, when adding files a little window popups up with the title "Processing files". It shows the current file currently being added to the playlist when u add stuff.

my very small request is could u please make this window a bit wider. Its about 400 pixels wide at the moment :'(, it'd be really great if u changed this to like 500 or 600 if thats cool.

Thanks in advance !! 

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #1
respectfully; what may this be good for?

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #2
People with obscenely long filenames who like to add 5 million files at once and who want to see more information blur by as they process?

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #3
OMG LOL KODE U SO TRUE U SO TRUE

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #4

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #5
I vote for an option to turn off this window
She is waiting in the air

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #6
I second the turn off window option.  Can we get a third? 

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #7
People with obscenely long filenames who like to add 5 million files at once and who want to see more information blur by as they process?

lol, thats pretty much it man. 
things like this: X:\mp3\mp3 cache\Joe Satriani\1998 - Crystal Planet\06 - Lights Of Heaven.mp3
end up being X:\mp3\mp3 cache\Joe Satriani\1998 - Crystal Pla

i know its really small but kode54 hit the nail right on the head, i'm definately one of those ppl. hehe 

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #8
that window is intended to show progress of the operation (eg. make it not look like user interface is frozen - you have no idea how many people reported that as a "bug") and let user abort it.
both ideas (making the window bigger and making it possible to disable it) are pointless and will not be implemented.
topic closed.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019