Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: More Sub forums for Foobar? (Read 2719 times) previous topic - next topic

More Sub forums for Foobar?

Hi,

How abou making more subforums for Foobar 2000.
I thought of

- General
- Wishlist
- Bug

Would this be possible. I think this wouls improve the Quality of the Foobar 2000 forum
Foobar 0.91, Windows XP SP2

Reply #1
Hi,

How abou making more subforums for Foobar 2000.
I thought of

- General
- Wishlist
- Bug

Would this be possible. I think this wouls improve the Quality of the Foobar 2000 forum

Your suggestion resembles the Winamp forums. Now, I'm not saying that this is bad, Wishlist and Bug sub-forums are a very nice idea, but a General sub-forum makes no sense to me (Winamp General sub-forum doesn't even talk about Winamp). I just don't know if this is the right time to have sub-forums (do we have so many posts in the fb2k forum that makes them confusing?)
Anyway, Wishlist and Bug forums seems a great idea  B)

Reply #2
Thanks for your support.

Wishlist ans Bugs would be a real step forward.

How about renaming General to General Support, so this can be more specific.

(do we have so many posts in the fb2k forum that makes them confusing?)

Yeah I think so. Even if there is not soo much post. It would be more clearer for the programmer and the users.
Foobar 0.91, Windows XP SP2