Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: %added% without playback statistics? (Read 1611 times) previous topic - next topic

%added% without playback statistics?

I'm not a fan of the playback statistics component but I would still like to have the added tag. I used to use masstager but with the new version the add timstamp is missing. BOO. Anybody have any ideas.
I love π

Reply #1
What exactly about the playback stats component are you not a fan of, and why does it  prevent you from ignoring that and just using it to display %added%?

Reply #2
I think ive got it ill use both foo_playcount_mod and foo_playback_custom. See how that goes.
I love π

Reply #3
this is the support sub-forum of fb2k!

if you real want any kind of help it would be good that you could tell us what is your problem with the playback statistics component and what exactly are you trying to achieve...