Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: simple ogg player (Read 2790 times) previous topic - next topic

simple ogg player

I'm looking for a really simple ogg-compatible player. I don't need video playback or fm radio or anything fancy like that. I'd just like to find something that makes it trivially simple to browse a folder full of music files. Any suggestions? Flash or HD based is ok.

simple ogg player

Reply #1
iaudio x5 is a tried and true winner for what you need.  And better yet, buy it and install Rock Box.  An older unit at this point, but it does exactly what you ask.

simple ogg player

Reply #2
How's the interface on the x5? Is it pretty easy to navigate & cue up albums etc?

simple ogg player

Reply #3
How's the interface on the x5? Is it pretty easy to navigate & cue up albums etc?

It is easy if you organize your files in different directories.  It is a directory browser rather then an album browser.