Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mailing car radio manufacturers about Ogg and FLAC (Read 2971 times) previous topic - next topic

Mailing car radio manufacturers about Ogg and FLAC

For those who care I post answers I get from major car radios manufacturers:

JVC Spain has answered my question regarding their car radios (head units). Currently none of their models support Ogg Vorbis and for 2009 there are no plans to support Ogg or FLAC 

A Product Support Represantative of Kenwood USA answered "At this time we have no plans of incorporating the FLAC or OGG codecs into our units."

Sony Spain answered "as far as they know Sony is not working on FLAC or Ogg support".

Moderators: I can't edit title? I would change it to something like "Mailing major car radio manufacturers about Ogg and FLAC support".

Mailing car radio manufacturers about Ogg and FLAC

Reply #1
0 out of 3 for now, this doesn't look promising