Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Threads that are invisible (Read 3550 times) previous topic - next topic

Threads that are invisible

I know I have been absent lately, but I still read the RSS feed. Now thread titles that get my attention, I click on to see the login page required. Logging in produces this message:[blockquote]
Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.
[/blockquote]
Now I can't believe that the thread I just saw in the RSS feed is gone, trashed, deleted, banned, etc. Is there some other forum that I don't have rights to view?

Specifically and most recently, I saw this: "*******" and I thought, "What is *******? Such a different name."
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=64553

Moderation: Let's not extend the TOS #9 violation beyond its 15 minutes of fame.
OP can't edit initial post when a solution is determined  :'-(

Reply #1
It is likely that these threads have been deleted by a mod.

The thread you mention has definitely been deleted, as it discussed illegal sharing sites.

NB: There are two ways to "remove" a thread: full-on delete, or move to Recycle Bin.
I'm on a horse.

Reply #2
NB: There are two ways to "remove" a thread: full-on delete, or move to Recycle Bin.

Yes, and the deleted ones actually end up in a special forum section that only HA staff can read (for future reference about the incident), as did that thread.