Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Plextor Drives...CHEAP! (Read 3300 times) previous topic - next topic

Plextor Drives...CHEAP!

Amazon.com is selling the 48/24/48 internal CD-RW for $98!  The 40/12/40 internal for $94.  I just bought two of the 48X drives.  I wanted to pass along the smokin' prices for anyone looking for a new kick-ass drive.

--Dave

Plextor Drives...CHEAP!

Reply #2
Wow...great price!

For my own security, I tend to stick with Amazon.  I'm willing to pay a bit more to get it from a big mass retailer rather than some unknown person that has set-up a Yahoo online store.

Plextor Drives...CHEAP!

Reply #3
Wow...great price!

For my own security, I tend to stick with Amazon.  I'm willing to pay a bit more to get it from a big mass retailer rather than some unknown person that has set-up a Yahoo online store.

Plextor Drives...CHEAP!

Reply #4
Wow...great price!

Plextor Drives...CHEAP!

Reply #5
Wow...great price!

Plextor Drives...CHEAP!

Reply #6
Wow...great price!

Plextor Drives...CHEAP!

Reply #7
Boy, you are really obsessed with that statement!  B)

However, you should know that Amazon being big does not necessarily mean it's secure.

So, if you want to get security, get a credit card with 0 liability and single-use-numbers service.  Citi and Discover will do that for you, in US that is, don't know what else.