Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need a skin (Read 5948 times) previous topic - next topic

Need a skin

Hi everyone, I am searching for a skin for this excellent player.
I tried CepiPerez skin found at

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....nilyrics+config

post #13 but couldn't found single column playlist.

Also i tried foFR's skin @
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....;hl=lyrics+skin
but it has problems with Vista

I want some dark glassy skin with playlist's, lyrics (preferably the one which highlights the text spoken ), and album art.
Can someone point me to place where i can find such skin, or instructions?
Thanks a lot.

Need a skin

Reply #1
should be some in the uploads section...if not then configure foobar to look how you want it too...should be alot of info in the wiki

Need a skin

Reply #2
Need a helicopter.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Need a skin

Reply #3
Isn't someone made a skin that i can download. I dont hava a time to learn how to mod it...

Need a skin

Reply #4
There are numerous configurations available in the Uploads section of this forum.

Bear in mind, however, that even after downloading a configuration, you're almost certainly going to have to hunt for a variety of components (if you don't have them already) and do some configuration and tweaking anyway. That's just the way this player is if you aren't using the Default UI.

Need a skin

Reply #6
FofR config doesn't work with foobar 0.9.5 beta 3+ and vista. 
Maybe a foobar bug. Remember it's beta.
I use foobar 0.9.5 beta 2 and have no problems with FofR skin. 

ciao

i am using stable version of foobar 0.9.4.5 and tried foFR config but it has some overlapping in mini mode,
20 windows poped up when i clicked on playlist tree.

Is it hard to make a winamp look, with lyrics?

Need a skin

Reply #7
Br3tt is preparing fooamp (see Uploads: ifoo config)
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=58889 Post#5
Bye the way, I can recommend ifoo (iPhone clone for foobar).
It's a very good skin, especially for vista.

Merry Christmas

Need a skin

Reply #8
Sorry everyone, but i am dropping on foobar because every skin i tried had some bug.
I downloaded another skin and when i clicked on a button in it, foobar crashed
and couldn't open that skin again.
I need a reliable player which looks nice, have plugin's which INTEGRATES into player,
not to give a player extra function which I as a user must tie together to create something.

Just to clarify foobar is excellent player with great possibilities ,
but it needs dedication which I can't give him.

Need a skin

Reply #9
Sorry everyone, but i am dropping on foobar because every skin i tried had some bug.
I downloaded another skin and when i clicked on a button in it, foobar crashed
and couldn't open that skin again.
I need a reliable player which looks nice, have plugin's which INTEGRATES into player,
not to give a player extra function which I as a user must tie together to create something.

Just to clarify foobar is excellent player with great possibilities ,
but it needs dedication which I can't give him.

Nothing is built for everyone.
Its either you love it or you don't.
A teacher is a student in denial.

Need a skin

Reply #10
Hi!

I'm just working on a such "skin", but I have some (color) problems with the SCPL

Need a skin

Reply #11
Hi, i want to installa a skin and i like Fofr. I don't understand if it works or not. I use foobar (latest version 1.0.3 but i can change it) on winxp sp3. Someone can explain me this story? And what dark correlation there is between fofr, ui panels and this forum? i've just got closed my topic about it!

Need a skin

Reply #12
Panels UI was banned here due to it being unstable and having lack of updates. Also it's not compatible with newer versions of foobar, you need v0.9.4.3(?) or earlier.

Maybe check out some alternatives at deviantart.

Need a skin

Reply #13
PanelsUI's functionality was based on using a certain API in a way that this API wasn't supposed to be used.
PanelsUI caused a number of crashes.
In spite of this, PanelsUI became very popular.
fb2k gained a reputation for being a program that crashed often--because of PanelsUI. This greatly annoyed fb2k's core developer.
PanelsUI's developer quit developing the component.
fb2k core removed the API that PanelsUI and a number of other interface components were using improperly.
fb2k core added features which blocked the loading of components that are known to cause crashes.

The direction of the fb2k core and forum discussion has moved ahead--everything can can be said about the topic was said, and none of the discussion is relevant to current fb2k versions.

If you'd like to dwell on the issues of the past, please feel free to read about them by using the forum search.
However, further bumping of threads or creation of threads on this topic will be interpreted as violations of Terms of Service #5 and ToS #7.

Let the dead bury their dead.
elevatorladylevitateme