Skip to main content
Topic: Playlist formating questions (Read 4217 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlist formating questions

Hi!
Could someone answer those questions or at leas point me to the right thread please.

Is there a way to highlight entire line of a track that is currently playing and...
Is it possible to make columns to autostretch so they fill the width?

Thanks in advance!
/Igor

Reply #1
[quote author=\gro link=msg=530091 date=1195156788]Hi!
Could someone answer those questions or at leas point me to the right thread please.

Is there a way to highlight entire line of a track that is currently playing and...[/quote]
Double-click the status bar will highlight the currently playing track. But as far as something that setts the playing track apart regardlesss of the selection, no.
[quote author=\gro link=msg=530091 date=1195156788]Is it possible to make columns to autostretch so they fill the width?

Thanks in advance!
/Igor[/quote]Not at the moment. It has already added to the feature request log.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2
[quote author=\gro link=msg=530091 date=1195156788]
Hi!

Is there a way to highlight entire line of a track that is currently playing and...

Double-click the status bar will highlight the currently playing track. But as far as something that setts the playing track apart regardlesss of the selection, no.
[quote author=\gro link=msg=530091 date=1195156788]Is it possible to make columns to autostretch so they fill the width?

Thanks in advance!
/Igor[/quote]Not at the moment. It has already added to the feature request log.
[/quote]

Thanks for your quick response!
Another question arose:
Is there a way to align (left/center/right) column content?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019