Skip to main content
Topic: Quick Tagger (Read 100634 times) previous topic - next topic

Quick Tagger

Reply #76
Set 'Require confirmation before processing more than X tracks' higher.

Damn. Didn't realize that option. sorry
and thanks

Quick Tagger

Reply #77
hello all,

I want to use stars instead of number in quick tagger's rating system but I couldn't manage it. I'm using "$pad($repeat(★,%rating%), 5,✩)" for other rating columns but it doesn't work for quick tagger.

Quick Tagger

Reply #78
if you have foo_playcount installed, %rating% will conflict with that component's own rating database. you'd need to use $meta(rating) to access rating tags that are in your files.

Quick Tagger

Reply #79
if you have foo_playcount installed, %rating% will conflict with that component's own rating database. you'd need to use $meta(rating) to access rating tags that are in your files.

Hi marc,

yes i installed foo_playcount, i'm using $meta(rating) for quick tagger but what should i do to see stars in playlist instead of numbers?

thanks

Quick Tagger

Reply #80
you just need to replace %rating% in that snippet you posted....

Code: [Select]
$pad($repeat(★,$meta(rating)),5,✩)

Quick Tagger

Reply #81
you just need to replace %rating% in that snippet you posted....

Code: [Select]
$pad($repeat(?,$meta(rating)),5,?)

It works, thanks a lot.

btw what I tried was [code]$meta($repeat(?,%rating%)/[code] which wasn't work.

Quick Tagger

Reply #82
Hi
Great stuff
But the quick tagger tags the selected file. Is it possible to make it tag playing file.

Quick Tagger

Reply #83
So this might just because I'm newer to foobar and how to control things. But when I try to add a field to change the Disc Number, it keeps adding a new field and not using the one that is already there. This doesn't seem to happen when I try this with a metadata field that I created myself. It only happens with the fields I didn't create.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020