Skip to main content
Topic: About MIDI format... (Read 2440 times) previous topic - next topic

About MIDI format...

A little question to P.Pawlowski from far...far Poland (but almost Europe's member:))... Will in the future your new player recognize a MIDI format, or your attension is mainly directed to MP3, Wav etc... ???

About MIDI format...

Reply #1
There have been some discussions here about MIDI support, it will support MIDI in the future, however it's hard finding a good lite free MIDI implementation (not sure how such a thing is called..), maybe he's found something good enough by now i don't know , and maybe he's already in working on it , and maybe someone sneezed today at 9:07 AM, who knows ..

About MIDI format...

Reply #2
Midi support is planned, but Peter is working more on the framework for PCM output, so he intends the midi plugin to be a soft synth rather than to use hardware synth or direcmusic. This of course, is a big task, so it's at the bottom of priority.

About MIDI format...

Reply #3
Thank you both for those answers. I'll wait... because I've a big collection of MIDI format (traditional and disco). And still use them on my bikers-site.... maybe you w'd like look on www.rospuda2000.z.pl (sorry, now only polish language ver.) see you soon... BYE!!!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019