Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Total Playlist time (Read 4267 times) previous topic - next topic

Total Playlist time

i was thinking it'd be useful for a few things

you know... to show the total playing time of the playlist that is currently loaded

Total Playlist time

Reply #1
I'd like to see that one too.

Total Playlist time

Reply #2
add me to the list 

Total Playlist time

Reply #3
Yes. I would also like this function very much.
flac > schiit modi > schiit magni > hd650

Total Playlist time

Reply #4
+1 Me too 
At least in tokens...

Total Playlist time

Reply #5
If you have "Show total time of selected tracks" selected in Display > Default User Interface, then double-clicking the total-time display will select all tracks in the currently visible playlist.

With all the tracks selected, you can check the total playlist time very easily.

I don't know if there's a way to retrieve that value through formatting strings though.

Total Playlist time

Reply #6
If you're running 0.8, and don't want to select that option, then select all tracks then choose Properties from the context menu. You should be able to see the total size and the total length.

Total Playlist time

Reply #7
i was thinking it'd be useful for a few things

you know... to show the total playing time of the playlist that is currently loaded

Very good idea   

Total Playlist time

Reply #8
If you have "Show total time of selected tracks" selected in Display > Default User Interface, then double-clicking the total-time display will select all tracks in the currently visible playlist.

With all the tracks selected, you can check the total playlist time very easily.

I don't know if there's a way to retrieve that value through formatting strings though.

Nice and easy way to get total time of the playlist 

Total Playlist time

Reply #9

Nice and easy way to get total time of the playlist 

Actually it is quite easy. Make sure you have "Show total time of selected tracks" selected in Display > Default User Interface, then just hit Ctrl+a and total time of playlist shows on statusbar. How difficult is that?
"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts

Total Playlist time

Reply #10
Goodness, thread resurrection.

Please check the date of the posts, please, before replying. This feature has long been in Foobar since the original requests.