Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: itunes-style info (Read 2378 times) previous topic - next topic

itunes-style info

So I would like to add info to the status bar at the bottom of my columns UI that includes the total number of tracks in a playlist and the total time of all those track combined.

Im really bad at writing scripts, so i was wondering if anyone either already has something like this, or if they have seen it somehwere else, I think i saw a question about it before in another post, but i can't seem to find it anymore.  Any thoughts?

itunes-style info

Reply #2
Perfect! thanks.  I am now using this string: 

%cwb_activelist%:  $cwb_splitnum(%cwb_playinglist_count%) songs  ¤  duration: $cwb_wdhms(%cwb_activelist_duration%) 

I would like to be able to center it, don't know if that is possible though, not really that important either. 

Anyway, thanks for the help!

edit:  I actually got it centered! it was as easy as putting the string between a couple $tab()  All set now, thanks again!

itunes-style info

Reply #3
If you are using this string in the ColumnUI Status Bar (Preferences -> Display -> ColumnsUI -> Title Formatting -> Status Bar), and this is your only code in there, just put

$tab()

in front of everything.  It works kinda like this -

Left Justified  $tab()    Center    $tab()    Right Justified

or

Left Justified  $tab()  Right Justified

itunes-style info

Reply #4
hah, got the post just after figuring it out!  Thanks dude.