Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_out_asio + vista + x-fi platinum = fb2k crash and continuous loopi (Read 11180 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_out_asio + vista + x-fi platinum = fb2k crash and continuous loopi

Reply #25
Please update to latest creative drivers and see if the problem persists.

It does, try switching songs really fast (the rate in which one changes songs doesn't matter, but it will produce the bug faster).

Reply #26
Crash reproduced. We'll probably look into this, but don't expect too much. ASIO output has very low priority development wise.

Reply #27
Crash reproduced. We'll probably look into this, but don't expect too much. ASIO output has very low priority development wise.

Well I have waited over a year so I think I can hold out a little bit longer. 

It's ok even if you don't get around to it, I have learned there is life after ASIO.  Don't get me wrong it would makes things easier if it worked, but if I really need ASIO I always have ole' faithful 8.3 to load up.

Reply #28

Thank you very much !
And no problem for the very low priority, I understand that very well
I can wait.